Breaking Barriers Congress has the goal of being the benchmark event for assistive technology and augmentative communication in Spain and Western Europe. It is a meeting place for professionals, users, companies, and institutions. This is the perfect occasion for companies and institutions of the area to make themselves known and establish a direct link with their target audience.
Experience Assistive Technology.
Assistive technology and augmentative communication can improve and produce a significant change in the lives of people with disabilities. That is why we invite you to the BBC Barcelona 2024.
A Unique Opportunity
The Breaking Barriers Congress is a three-day congress that brings together the top international experts and speakers in each area, as well as the latest advances in assistive technology, to bring the best technological solutions and, most importantly, all the best experiences in the application of technology for inclusion and participation .
Listen, See, Touch, Speak…
- Plenary room and parallel room to choose itineraries.
- Presentation of experiences.
- Presentation of solutions.
- Exhibition of national and international manufacturers.
- Contact and networking area.
A Benchmark Event
- 3 days.
- 600 attendees.
- 20 speakers from around the world.
- Simultaneous translation into English and Spanish in the plenary room.
- 10 exhibitors.